Monday, March 23, 2009

Thing 16 - YouTube

I've used YouTube a bit in the past, mostly when I was just goofing off. So nothing new for me here. I had never embedded a video into a blog before though, so I did learn something new. YouTube can be great, but like the Neflin blog says, you get the good, the bad, and the ugly. I chose the Mr. Bean video because he is so stupidly funny, and because when I'm at work I can't listen to the videos (not allowed to have headphones so I can hear the phone ring). I didn't feel that I should post something without hearing it, but I know Mr. Bean so I figured he would be a fine addition. Some videos can be downright stupid or crude, but there are a lot of good ones out there too. You just have to sift through them all.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Bean is the best! Thanks for making him a part of your Thing!

    ReplyDelete