Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thing 17 - Podcasts

I have tried listening to podcasts before, but found them boring. They are kinda like books on CD/tape; you wouldn't want to listen to them while you're just sitting around doing nothing. They are better if you are doing something, like driving or folding laundry. I don't like to be tied to the computer (my computer at home is in an office away from everything else that we have to keep closed so my cat doesn't chew through all the wires), so probably if I downloaded some podcasts onto my iPod, I could get into them more. I listened to Mugglecast very briefly. I think I could enjoy it if it were portable. I also went to Gcast and looked around. If I had anything I wanted to say, I would definitely make a podcast through them. It's amazing how you just have to phone in. I hate the sound of my voice though, so I probably won't make one anytime soon. Maybe I'll make my boyfriend do one...

No comments:

Post a Comment