Friday, March 13, 2009

Thing 10 - Tagging and Delicious

I know it's been awhile since I posted, but I have been trying to keep up with my 23 Things. I went through Thing 10 awhile ago, but when it came to setting up a Delicious account, I wanted to do it on my own computer so I could set up my Delicious buttons in my own browser. So of course, I kept forgetting to do it when I got home. So while at work, I just moved on to Thing 11 before finishing Thing 10. I also just started a new job in the District this week. I'm now the new Staff Assistant I in Administration yay! And now I have my own desk and computer at work so to make a long story short, I can finally blog about Delicious because I set up my account yesterday on my new computer. It's really great! I don't know how many times I used a computer somewhere else (library, work, home desktop, boyfriend's laptop, parents' desktop, friend's computer) and needed a page that I had bookmarked on my laptop. It's great to be able to access my bookmarks from anywhere! I wish I had known about this while I was in college! It would have made life so much easier with all the websites I had to remember and papers I had to write! Ugh!! At least I now have it when I finally decide to start grad school. Tagging is also very helpful. Right now, I don't have too much need for it because I don't have a ton of bookmarks. But for people in school or those that use a lot of websites for their jobs, it is definitely helpful. Ok now I can finally blog about Thing 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment