Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thing 18 - Facebook and MySpace

I've had Facebook for over 5 years, so I pretty much know everything about it. I tried MySpace out once. I created my page, added friends, but never really got into it. I never looked at it so I decided just to delete my account. I'm much more of a Facebook girl. I used to be addicted to it, checking it at least 10 times a day, but now that I'm out of college, I'm lucky if I check it once a month. It definitely has great advantages, so I won't be deleting my profile anytime soon.

I checked out some of the listed libraries' MySpace pages. ACLD's seems to be lacking a little bit. It could be updated more often and have more apps added to it for sure. I know that with our new website, we are going to have a lot more gadgets and info available for the public, and I hope they spread that onto the MySpace page as well.

Anyway, not much more to add. This Thing was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment